Starting at: St. James's Park
Arrive at: Beckenham Hill
Stations passed through from St. James's Park
- Westminster City Hall
- Westminster Cathedral / Victoria Stn
ST JAMES PARK STATION: Station closed due to operational restrictions.
St. James's Park: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
SOUTHEASTERN: Saturday 11 and Sunday 12 July, no service between Victoria / Elephant & Castle and Shortlands (via Catford), or between Victoria and Lewisham. Replacement buses operate between Herne Hill and Bromley South calling at Denmark Hill, Peckham Rye, Nunhead, Crofton Park, Catford, Bellingham, Beckenham Hill, Ravensbourne and Shortlands.
Ticket price information
Unlimited bus and tram journeys within one hour.
Return journey: Beckenham Hill to St. James's Park
Latest journey planner searches
- St. James's Park to Pollokshields East Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Lodge Road-West Bromwich Town Hall (Metro Stop)
- St. James's Park to Thorne North Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Greenbank Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Coombe Junction Halt (Rail Station)
- St. James's Park to Fiskerton Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Betchworth Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Knutsford Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Ware Rail Station