Starting at: St. James's Park
Arrive at: Tring Rail Station
EUSTON STATION: Step-free interchange is only available between southbound Northern line Bank Branch trains and southbound Victoria line trains, and between northbound Northern line Bank trains and northbound Victoria line trains. No step-free access or interchange is available to/from the Charing Cross branch platforms.
Stations passed through from St. James's Park
- Westminster Abbey
- Westminster Stn / Westmr Pier
St. James's Park: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
ST JAMES PARK STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Ticket price information
Return journey: Tring Rail Station to St. James's Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- St. James's Park to Sandown Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Barnham Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Aintree Rail Station
- St. James's Park to West Bromwich Central (Midland Metro Stop)
- St. James's Park to Headingley Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Burmarsh Road Station (RHDR)
- St. James's Park to Longbenton (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)