Starting at: St. James's Park
Arrive at: Lewisham
Stations passed through from St. James's Park
- Westminster Abbey
- Westminster Stn / Westmr Pier
- St Thomas' Hospital / County Hall
- Lower Marsh
- Lambeth North Station
- St George's Circus
- Elephant & Castle / London Road
- Elephant & Castle Station
- Larcom Street
- Westmoreland Road
- Camberwell Road / Albany Road
- Bowyer Place
- Medlar Street
St. James's Park: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
ST JAMES PARK STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
SOUTHEASTERN: Sunday 5 July, buses replace trains between Lewisham and Hayes, calling at all stations.
Ticket price information
Unlimited bus and tram journeys within one hour.
Return journey: Lewisham to St. James's Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- St. James's Park to Shelford (Cambs) Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Bedhampton Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Langwith - Whaley Thorns Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Appleby Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Chester Road Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Saunderton Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Ridgmont Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Harman's Cross (Swanage Railway)