Starting at: St. James's Park
Arrive at: Walthamstow Central
Stations passed through from St. James's Park
- Westminster Abbey
- Westminster Stn / Parliament Square
- Horse Guards Parade
- Trafalgar Square
- Leicester Square Station
- Cambridge Circus
- Denmark Street
ST JAMES PARK STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
St. James's Park: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions
A ramp is provided at this station providing step-free access onto London Overground trains. Please ask staff in the ticket hall at the start of your journey to ensure the ramp will be available when you arrive at your destination.
WALTHAMSTOW CENTRAL STATION: The busiest time at this station is 05:45-07:30 and 16:00-17:30. Only travel if your journey is absolutely essential.
WALTHAMSTOW CENTRAL UNDERGROUND STATION: Please enter the station via the London Overground ticket hall in Station Approach by the car park and exit the station via the stairs or lift into the bus station. The Selborne Road ticket hall is closed.
Ticket price information
Unlimited bus and tram journeys within one hour.
Return journey: Walthamstow Central to St. James's Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- St. James's Park to Reading Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Furze Platt Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Bedhampton Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Saunderton Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Kings Sutton Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Chafford Hundred Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Tring Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Biggleswade Rail Station