Starting at: St. James's Park
Arrive at: Russell Square
Stations passed through from St. James's Park
- Westminster Abbey
- Parliament Square / Westminster Abbey
- Horse Guards Parade
- Northumberland Avenue / Trafalgar Square
- Leicester Square Station
ST JAMES PARK STATION: Station closed due to operational restrictions.
St. James's Park: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Russell Square to St. James's Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- St. James's Park to Thorne North Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Greenbank Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Coombe Junction Halt (Rail Station)
- St. James's Park to Fiskerton Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Betchworth Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Knutsford Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Ware Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Whitchurch (Shrops) Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Penrhiwceiber Rail Station