Starting at: St. James's Park
Arrive at: Northwick Park
Stations passed through from St. James's Park
- Westminster Abbey
- Westminster Stn / Westmr Pier
St. James's Park: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
ST JAMES PARK STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Northwick Park to St. James's Park
Latest journey planner searches
- St. James's Park to Shelford (Cambs) Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Horsted Keynes (Bluebell Railway)
- St. James's Park to Maxwell Park Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Sandhills Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Wolverhampton St George's (Midland Metro Stop)
- St. James's Park to Uckfield Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Branksome Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Fishersgate Rail Station