Starting at: St. James's Park
Arrive at: Newbury Park
Ilford Station: The station entrance on York Road will be open between 06:00 - 10:00 and 15:00 - 19:00 only. At all other times please use the main entrance on Ilford Hill.
Stations passed through from St. James's Park
- Westminster Abbey
- Parliament Square / Westminster Abbey
- Horse Guards Parade
- Charing Cross Stn / Trafalgar Square
- Southampton Street / Covent Garden
- The Royal Courts Of Justice
- Fetter Lane
- Ludgate Circus
- Ludgate Hill / Old Bailey
- St Paul's Cathedral
- Mansion House Station
- Bank Station / Queen Victoria Street
- King William Street / Monument Stn
- Fenchurch Street
- Threadneedle Street
- Liverpool Street Station
St. James's Park: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
ST JAMES PARK STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Unlimited bus and tram journeys within one hour.
Return journey: Newbury Park to St. James's Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- St. James's Park to Shelford (Cambs) Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Bedhampton Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Langwith - Whaley Thorns Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Appleby Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Chester Road Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Saunderton Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Ridgmont Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Harman's Cross (Swanage Railway)