Starting at: St. James's Park
Arrive at: London Marylebone
Stations passed through from St. James's Park
- Westminster Abbey
- Parliament Square / Westminster Abbey
- Horse Guards Parade
- Charing Cross Stn / Trafalgar Square
St. James's Park: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
ST JAMES PARK STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Unlimited bus and tram journeys within one hour.
Return journey: London Marylebone to St. James's Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- St. James's Park to Greenhithe for Bluewater Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Market Street (Manchester Metrolink)
- St. James's Park to Thorne South Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Dalton Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Chelmsford Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Morfa Mawddach Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Aberdour Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Dalwhinnie Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Exeter St Thomas Rail Station