Starting at: St. James's Park
Arrive at: Harrow & Wealdstone
Stations passed through from St. James's Park
- Westminster Abbey
- Westminster Stn / Westmr Pier
St. James's Park: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
ST JAMES PARK STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Unlimited bus and tram journeys within one hour.
Return journey: Harrow & Wealdstone to St. James's Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- St. James's Park to Shelford (Cambs) Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Horsted Keynes (Bluebell Railway)
- St. James's Park to Maxwell Park Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Sandhills Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Wolverhampton St George's (Midland Metro Stop)
- St. James's Park to Uckfield Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Branksome Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Fishersgate Rail Station