Starting at: St. James's Park
Arrive at: Aldgate
Stations passed through from St. James's Park
- Westminster Abbey
- Parliament Square / Westminster Abbey
- Horse Guards Parade
- Trafalgar Square / Charing Cross Stn
- Southampton Street / Covent Garden
- The Royal Courts Of Justice
- Fetter Lane
- Ludgate Circus
- Ludgate Hill / Old Bailey
- St Paul's Cathedral
- Mansion House Station
- Bank Station / Queen Victoria Street
- King William Street / Monument Stn
- Fenchurch Street
- Threadneedle Street
- Liverpool Street Station
ST JAMES PARK STATION: Station closed due to operational restrictions.
St. James's Park: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Aldgate to St. James's Park
Latest journey planner searches
- St. James's Park to Gypsy Lane Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Sutton Parkway Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Burley-in-Wharfedale Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Callerton Parkway (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- St. James's Park to Wanborough Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Pembroke Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Paisley Gilmour Street Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Wickford Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Knebworth Rail Station