Starting at: Stamford Brook
Arrive at: Finchley Central
Stations passed through from Stamford Brook
- Ravenscourt Park
- Hammersmith (Dist&Picc Line)
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Finchley Central to Stamford Brook
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Stamford Brook to North Dulwich
- Stamford Brook to Northolt Park
- Stamford Brook to Sandilands Tram Stop
- Stamford Brook to Kilburn Park
- Stamford Brook to Dalston Kingsland
- Stamford Brook to Marble Arch
- Stamford Brook to Leyton Midland Road
- Stamford Brook to Green Park
- Stamford Brook to Fieldway Tram Stop
- Stamford Brook to Penge West