Starting at: South Woodford
Arrive at: Deptford Bridge DLR
Stations passed through from South Woodford
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Bus Stop Closed\n Bus route 47 is on diversion\n Use stops at Friendly Street\n or at Deptford High Street.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Deptford Bridge DLR to South Woodford
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- South Woodford to Leatherhead Rail Station
- South Woodford to Kings Langley Rail Station
- South Woodford to Crossharbour DLR
- South Woodford to Ascott-under-Wychwood Rail Station
- South Woodford to Eltham
- South Woodford to Ashchurch for Tewkesbury Rail Station
- South Woodford to Quakers Yard Rail Station
- South Woodford to Temple
- South Woodford to Elsenham Rail Station
- South Woodford to Kensington (Olympia)
- South Woodford to Eridge Rail Station