Starting at: South Woodford
Arrive at: London City Airport DLR
Stations passed through from South Woodford
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: London City Airport DLR to South Woodford
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- South Woodford to Rectory Road
- South Woodford to Cobham & Stoke d'Abernon Rail Station
- South Woodford to Birkbeck Tram Stop
- South Woodford to Clifton Down Rail Station
- South Woodford to Ardrossan Town Rail Station
- South Woodford to Broxbourne Rail Station
- South Woodford to Merton Park Tram Stop
- South Woodford to Woodford
- South Woodford to Wandsworth Road
- South Woodford to Bethnal Green Rail