Starting at: South Woodford
Arrive at: Mitcham Eastfields
Stations passed through from South Woodford
- Mile End
- Bethnal Green
- Liverpool Street
THAMESLINK: Saturday 23, Sunday 24 and Bank Holiday Monday 25 May, no service between Streatham and Sutton via Mitcham Junction, please use Southern services instead. Thameslink services to Sutton operate via Wimbledon, and run from City Thameslink to Sutton all day Saturday and between 0900 and 2100 Monday, from St Pancras International to Sutton all day Sunday and from Blackfriars, before 0900 and after 2100 Monday.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Mitcham Eastfields to South Woodford
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- South Woodford to Tweedbank Rail Station
- South Woodford to Scotscalder Rail Station
- South Woodford to Yarm Rail Station
- South Woodford to Edgware Road (Circle Line)
- South Woodford to Edinburgh Rail Station
- South Woodford to Wivelsfield Rail Station
- South Woodford to Hungerford Rail Station
- South Woodford to Cooden Beach Rail Station
- South Woodford to Neilston Rail Station
- South Woodford to Foxton Rail Station
- South Woodford to Penrhiwceiber Rail Station