Starting at: South Woodford
Arrive at: West Wickham
Stations passed through from South Woodford
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: West Wickham to South Woodford
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- South Woodford to London Cannon Street
- South Woodford to Queenborough Rail Station
- South Woodford to Hertford North Rail Station
- South Woodford to Ashford (Surrey) Rail Station
- South Woodford to Etihad Campus (Manchester Metrolink)
- South Woodford to West Croydon Tram Stop
- South Woodford to Lee Rail
- South Woodford to Chingford
- South Woodford to Worcester Park
- South Woodford to Woldingham Rail Station
- South Woodford to Dalston Junction