Starting at: South Woodford
Arrive at: Gidea Park
Stations passed through from South Woodford
- George Lane / Chigwell Road
- Charnwood Drive
- Elmcroft Avenue
- Wanstead Place
CENTRAL LINE: Saturday 6 and Sunday 7 June, no service between Leytonstone and Epping / Hainault (via Woodford). Replacement buses operate.
Gidea Park Station: The station car park entrance on Crossways will be open between 06:00 - 10:00 and 15:00 - 19:00 only. At all other times please use the main entrance on Station Road.
GIDEA PARK STATION: The ticket office has reduced opening hours to protect customers and staff. Weekdays 06:00-10:00 & 15:00-19:00. Saturday 08:00-16:00. Sunday 09:30-16:00
Ticket price information
Unlimited bus and tram journeys within one hour.
Return journey: Gidea Park to South Woodford
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- South Woodford to Bookham Rail Station
- South Woodford to South Hylton (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- South Woodford to Bermuda Park Rail Station
- South Woodford to Sunnymeads Rail Station
- South Woodford to St James Street (London)
- South Woodford to Burley-in-Wharfedale Rail Station
- South Woodford to Imperial Wharf
- South Woodford to Willow Lawn (Ruislip Lido Railway)
- South Woodford to Walsall Rail Station
- South Woodford to St Johns (London)
- South Woodford to Hale Rail Station