Starting at: South Woodford
Arrive at: Custom House DLR
Stations passed through from South Woodford
Custom House for ExCel: No Step Free Access - Step free access is not available to/from Victoria Dock Road due to a faulty lift. Step free access to/from the ExCeL Exhibition Centre is still available. Call us on 0343 222 1234 if you need more information.
A 30 minute service is operating between Paddington and Heathrow Airport / Reading. A 10 minute service is operating between Liverpool Street and Shenfield due to operational restrictions. Public transport should only be used for essential journeys.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Custom House DLR to South Woodford
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- South Woodford to Reeves Corner Tram Stop
- South Woodford to White Notley Rail Station
- South Woodford to Park Street Rail Station
- South Woodford to Monument
- South Woodford to Sevenoaks Rail Station
- South Woodford to Heron Quays DLR
- South Woodford to Pitsea Rail Station
- South Woodford to Heathrow Central Bus Stn (Rail-Air)
- South Woodford to Emirates Royal Docks
- South Woodford to Norwood Junction
- South Woodford to Wraysbury Rail Station