Starting at: South Woodford
Arrive at: South Harrow
Stations passed through from South Woodford
- Mile End
- Bethnal Green
- Liverpool Street
- St. Paul's
- Chancery Lane
- Tottenham Court Road
- Oxford Circus
- Bond Street
- Marble Arch
- Lancaster Gate
- Notting Hill Gate
- Holland Park
- Shepherd's Bush (Central)
- White City
- East Acton
- North Acton
- Hanger Lane
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: South Harrow to South Woodford
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- South Woodford to Hertford East Rail Station
- South Woodford to Gomshall Rail Station
- South Woodford to Redbridge (Hants) Rail Station
- South Woodford to Caterham
- South Woodford to Berwick (Sussex) Rail Station
- South Woodford to Caledonian Road & Barnsbury
- South Woodford to Heathrow Terminal 5
- South Woodford to Milton Keynes Central Rail Station
- South Woodford to Stratford High Street DLR
- South Woodford to Attadale Rail Station
- South Woodford to Edinburgh Rail Station