Starting at: South Woodford
Arrive at: Seven Sisters Rail
Stations passed through from South Woodford
SEVEN SISTERS UNDERGROUND STATION: Please enter and exit the station via the London Overground entrance in Seven Sisters Road. The High Road entrance is closed.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Seven Sisters Rail to South Woodford
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- South Woodford to Eastcote
- South Woodford to Mirfield Rail Station
- South Woodford to Hastings Rail Station
- South Woodford to Northiam (Kent & East Sussex Railway)
- South Woodford to Guide Bridge Rail Station
- South Woodford to West Bromwich Central (Midland Metro Stop)
- South Woodford to Watford Junction Rail Station
- South Woodford to Poppleton Rail Station
- South Woodford to Frinton-on-Sea Rail Station
- South Woodford to Torre Rail Station