Starting at: South Woodford
Arrive at: Mill Hill East
Stations passed through from South Woodford
- Mile End
- Bethnal Green
- Liverpool Street
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Mill Hill East to South Woodford
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- South Woodford to Dalston Junction
- South Woodford to Therapia Lane Tram Stop
- South Woodford to Westgate-on-Sea Rail Station
- South Woodford to Haggerston
- South Woodford to Letchworth Rail Station
- South Woodford to Cookham Rail Station
- South Woodford to Borough
- South Woodford to Caledonian Road
- South Woodford to Hatton Cross
- South Woodford to Lewisham
- South Woodford to Church Street Tram Stop