Starting at: South Woodford
Arrive at: Kingsbury
Stations passed through from South Woodford
- Mile End
- Bethnal Green
- Liverpool Street
- St. Paul's
- Chancery Lane
- Tottenham Court Road
- Oxford Circus
- Bond Street
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Kingsbury to South Woodford
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- South Woodford to London Farringdon
- South Woodford to Avenue Road Tram Stop
- South Woodford to Worle Rail Station
- South Woodford to Stone Crossing Rail Station
- South Woodford to Plaistow
- South Woodford to Mitcham Eastfields
- South Woodford to Ealing Broadway
- South Woodford to Upper Warlingham
- South Woodford to Hungerford Rail Station
- South Woodford to Bush Hill Park
- South Woodford to Charlton