Starting at: South Woodford
Arrive at: Barons Court
Stations passed through from South Woodford
- Mile End
- Bethnal Green
- Liverpool Street
- St. Paul's
- Chancery Lane
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Barons Court to South Woodford
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- South Woodford to Leatherhead Rail Station
- South Woodford to Kings Langley Rail Station
- South Woodford to Crossharbour DLR
- South Woodford to Ascott-under-Wychwood Rail Station
- South Woodford to Havenstreet (Isle of Wight Steam Railway)
- South Woodford to Eltham
- South Woodford to Palmersville (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- South Woodford to Canary Wharf
- South Woodford to Stansted Airport Rail Station
- South Woodford to Hornsey
- South Woodford to Wolverhampton St George's (Midland Metro Stop)