Starting at: South Woodford
Arrive at: Acton Town
Stations passed through from South Woodford
- George Lane / Chigwell Road
- Charnwood Drive
- Heronwood Hospital
- Sylvan Road
- High Street / Hermon Hill
- Wanstead Place
- Wanstead High St / Wanstead Station
- Wanstead Station / George Green
CENTRAL LINE: Saturday 6 and Sunday 7 June, no service between Leytonstone and Epping / Hainault (via Woodford). Replacement buses operate.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Acton Town to South Woodford
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- South Woodford to Pallion (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- South Woodford to Bookham Rail Station
- South Woodford to South Hylton (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- South Woodford to Bermuda Park Rail Station
- South Woodford to Sunnymeads Rail Station
- South Woodford to St James Street (London)
- South Woodford to Burley-in-Wharfedale Rail Station
- South Woodford to Imperial Wharf
- South Woodford to Willow Lawn (Ruislip Lido Railway)
- South Woodford to Walsall Rail Station
- South Woodford to St Johns (London)