Starting at: South Wimbledon
Arrive at: London City Airport DLR
Stations passed through from South Wimbledon
- Merton Road
- The Polka Theatre
- Wimbledon Theatre
- Wimbledon Bus Station
- Wimbledon Station
South Wimbledon: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
SOUTH WIMBLEDON STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Northern Line: No service between Morden and Camden Town via Bank, while fix a signal failure. A 4 minute service is operating is operating on the rest of the line due to operational restrictions. Tickets will be accepted on local buses. Public transport should only be used for essential journeys.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: London City Airport DLR to South Wimbledon
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- South Wimbledon to Cuffley
- South Wimbledon to Carshalton
- South Wimbledon to London St Pancras International
- South Wimbledon to Whitton
- South Wimbledon to Dymchurch Station (RHDR)
- South Wimbledon to Waterbeach Rail Station
- South Wimbledon to Hanger Lane
- South Wimbledon to Menston Rail Station
- South Wimbledon to Penrhiwceiber Rail Station
- South Wimbledon to Warrington Bank Quay Rail Station
- South Wimbledon to Uckfield Rail Station