Starting at: South Wimbledon
Arrive at: Lancaster Gate
Stations passed through from South Wimbledon
- Merton Road
- The Polka Theatre
- Wimbledon Theatre
- Wimbledon Bus Station
- Wimbledon Station
South Wimbledon: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
SOUTH WIMBLEDON STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Lancaster Gate: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions
LANCASTER GATE STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Ticket price information
Unlimited bus and tram journeys within one hour.
Return journey: Lancaster Gate to South Wimbledon
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- South Wimbledon to Wallingford (Cholsey & Wallingford Railway)
- South Wimbledon to Westminster
- South Wimbledon to Minster Rail Station
- South Wimbledon to Bede (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- South Wimbledon to Slough Rail Station
- South Wimbledon to Langdon Park DLR
- South Wimbledon to Hackney Downs
- South Wimbledon to Sandy Rail Station
- South Wimbledon to Dalwhinnie Rail Station
- South Wimbledon to Kelvedon Rail Station
- South Wimbledon to Seaford Rail Station