Starting at: Southwark
Arrive at: Buckhurst Hill
Stations passed through from Southwark
- Stamford Street
- Blackfriars Station / South Entrance
- Blackfriars Station / North Entrance
- Fleet Street / City Thameslink
- Snow Hill
- Farringdon Station
Southwark: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
SOUTHWARK STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Buckhurst Hill to Southwark
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Southwark to Farncombe Rail Station
- Southwark to Darton Rail Station
- Southwark to Eythorne Station (East Kent Railway)
- Southwark to Keighley Rail Station
- Southwark to Stratford-upon-Avon Rail Station
- Southwark to Cressing Rail Station
- Southwark to Hertford East Rail Station
- Southwark to Syston Rail Station
- Southwark to Westbury (Wilts) Rail Station