Starting at: South Ruislip
Arrive at: Canonbury
Stations passed through from South Ruislip
- Hanger Lane
- North Acton
- East Acton
- White City
- Shepherd's Bush (Central)
- Holland Park
- Notting Hill Gate
- Lancaster Gate
- Marble Arch
- Bond Street
- Oxford Circus
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Canonbury to South Ruislip
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- South Ruislip to Sale (Manchester Metrolink)
- South Ruislip to Rye Rail Station
- South Ruislip to Ashey (Isle of Wight Steam Railway)
- South Ruislip to Dorking Deepdene Rail Station
- South Ruislip to Sutton Coldfield Rail Station
- South Ruislip to Kirknewton Rail Station
- South Ruislip to Cheltenham Racecourse (Gloucs Warwicks Railway)
- South Ruislip to Blackrod Rail Station
- South Ruislip to Sandling Rail Station
- South Ruislip to Sunderland Rail Station