Starting at: South Ruislip
Arrive at: Marble Arch
Stations passed through from South Ruislip
- Hanger Lane
- North Acton
- East Acton
- White City
- Shepherd's Bush (Central)
- Holland Park
- Notting Hill Gate
- Lancaster Gate
- Marble Arch
MARBLE ARCH STATION: No down escalator until further notice.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Marble Arch to South Ruislip
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- South Ruislip to Burgess Hill Rail Station
- South Ruislip to Winchelsea Rail Station
- South Ruislip to Chertsey Rail Station
- South Ruislip to Sandilands Tram Stop
- South Ruislip to Witham (Essex) Rail Station
- South Ruislip to Haste Hill (Ruislip Lido Railway)
- South Ruislip to George Street Tram Stop
- South Ruislip to Wandle Park Tram Stop
- South Ruislip to Fieldway Tram Stop
- South Ruislip to Highams Park