Starting at: South Kenton
Arrive at: Wimbledon Chase
Stations passed through from South Kenton
- North Wembley
- Wembley Central
- Stonebridge Park
- Willesden Junction
- Kensal Green
- Queen's Park
- Kilburn Park
- Maida Vale
- Warwick Avenue
- Edgware Road (Bakerloo)
- Baker Street
- Regent's Park
- Oxford Circus
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Wimbledon Chase to South Kenton
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- South Kenton to Chiswick
- South Kenton to Warren Street
- South Kenton to Mitcham Eastfields
- South Kenton to Minster Rail Station
- South Kenton to Saxmundham Rail Station
- South Kenton to Sandal & Agbrigg Rail Station
- South Kenton to Bede (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- South Kenton to Hockley Rail Station
- South Kenton to Victoria (Manchester Metrolink)
- South Kenton to Hampton Wick
- South Kenton to Cromford Rail Station