Starting at: South Kenton
Arrive at: Chiswick
Turnham Green Station: Served by Piccadilly line trains until 06:50 Mondays to Saturdays, until 07:45 Sundays and after 22:30 every evening. At other times use the District line
Stations passed through from South Kenton
- North Wembley
- Wembley Central
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Unlimited bus and tram journeys within one hour.
Return journey: Chiswick to South Kenton
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- South Kenton to Lebanon Road Tram Stop
- South Kenton to
- South Kenton to Seaton Carew Rail Station
- South Kenton to Bourne End Rail Station
- South Kenton to Berwick-upon-Tweed Rail Station
- South Kenton to Frinton-on-Sea Rail Station
- South Kenton to Canterbury West Rail Station
- South Kenton to Kirknewton Rail Station
- South Kenton to West Kensington
- South Kenton to Brixton Rail Station