Starting at: South Kensington
Arrive at: Addiscombe Tram Stop
Stations passed through from South Kensington
- Onslow Square
- Royal Brompton Hosp / Royal Marsden Hosp
- Old Church Street
- Fulham Road / Beaufort Street
- Chelsea Park Gardens
- Beaufort Street / King's Road
- Cheyne Walk
- Parkgate Road
- Petworth Street
- The Latchmere
- Bullen Street
- Battersea High Street
- Falcon Grove
- Clapham Junction Station / Falcon Road
- Clapham Junction Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Addiscombe Tram Stop to South Kensington
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- South Kensington to Beltring Rail Station
- South Kensington to Brentwood
- South Kensington to Fenny Stratford Rail Station
- South Kensington to St Margarets (Herts) Rail Station
- South Kensington to
- South Kensington to Bedford St Johns Rail Station
- South Kensington to Bedhampton Rail Station
- South Kensington to Shelford (Cambs) Rail Station
- South Kensington to Saunderton Rail Station