Starting at: South Kensington
Arrive at: Old Street
Stations passed through from South Kensington
- Sloane Square
- St. James's Park
OLD STREET (GREAT NORTHERN) STATION: From Saturday 14 December until mid May 2020, the Great Northern platforms will close at 2142 on Monday to Friday, and throughout Saturday and Sunday. Last train to Moorgate on weekdays is at 2134 to Moorgate, and 2142 northbound to Essex Road and stations to Watton-at-Stone. Please use local London Buses or London Underground connections instead. All Great Northern trains operate to/from King's Cross via Finsbury Park instead.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Old Street to South Kensington
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- South Kensington to Beltring Rail Station
- South Kensington to Sutton Coldfield Rail Station
- South Kensington to High Wycombe Rail Station
- South Kensington to Brentwood
- South Kensington to Frinton-on-Sea Rail Station
- South Kensington to Wrabness Rail Station
- South Kensington to Banbury Rail Station
- South Kensington to Golspie Rail Station
- South Kensington to Winson Green Outer Circle (Midland Metro Stop)