Starting at: South Kensington
Arrive at: North Acton
Stations passed through from South Kensington
- Gloucester Road
- Earl's Court
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: North Acton to South Kensington
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- South Kensington to Golspie Rail Station
- South Kensington to Chathill Rail Station
- South Kensington to Lochwinnoch Rail Station
- South Kensington to Etihad Campus (Manchester Metrolink)
- South Kensington to Gatwick Airport Rail Station
- South Kensington to
- South Kensington to Wallingford (Cholsey & Wallingford Railway)
- South Kensington to Alresford (Mid Hants Railway)
- South Kensington to Pevensey Bay Rail Station