Starting at: South Kensington
Arrive at: Hanger Lane
Stations passed through from South Kensington
- Queensberry Place
- Natural History Museum / Cromwell Road
- Imperial College / Elvaston Place
- Kensington Road / Royal Albert Hall
- Palace Gate
- Kensington Palace
- Kensington Church Street / Holland St
- Sheffield Terrace
- Notting Hill Gate Station
Hanger Lane: During work to install a lift and bridge to provide step-free access, there will be a hoarding on the platform. Please move down the platform away from the stairs, where you will find it easier to board the train. During weekday evening peaks, you will find it easier to exit from a westbound train at this station if you travel in one of the front three carriages
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Hanger Lane to South Kensington
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- South Kensington to Elsenham Rail Station
- South Kensington to Chalfont & Latimer
- South Kensington to Ockendon Rail Station
- South Kensington to Grays Rail Station
- South Kensington to
- South Kensington to Hemel Hempstead Rail Station
- South Kensington to Chafford Hundred Rail Station
- South Kensington to Bearsted Rail Station
- South Kensington to Kelvedon Rail Station