Starting at: South Harrow
Arrive at: Kensal Green
Stations passed through from South Harrow
- Sudbury Hill
- Sudbury Town
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Kensal Green to South Harrow
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- South Harrow to Fenny Stratford Rail Station
- South Harrow to Russell Square
- South Harrow to Finchley Central
- South Harrow to
- South Harrow to Maryland
- South Harrow to Notting Hill Gate
- South Harrow to West Bromwich Central (Midland Metro Stop)
- South Harrow to Littlehampton Rail Station
- South Harrow to Cromford Rail Station
- South Harrow to Tottenham Court Road
- South Harrow to Harpenden Rail Station