Starting at: South Ealing
Arrive at: Bond Street
Stations passed through from South Ealing
- Acton Town
Bus Stop Closed\n Please use the next stop\n or the previous stop \n to catch your bus
A 30 minute service is operating between Paddington and Heathrow Airport / Reading. A 10 minute service is operating between Liverpool Street and Shenfield due to operational restrictions. Public transport should only be used for essential journeys.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Bond Street to South Ealing
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- South Ealing to Acton Central
- South Ealing to Shepperton Rail Station
- South Ealing to Denham Golf Club Rail Station
- South Ealing to Horsley Rail Station
- South Ealing to Southbury
- South Ealing to King Henry's Drive Tram Stop
- South Ealing to George Street Tram Stop
- South Ealing to Leatherhead Rail Station
- South Ealing to Sunbury Rail Station
- South Ealing to Woldingham Rail Station
- South Ealing to Morden Road Tram Stop