Starting at: Seven Sisters Rail
Arrive at: Petts Wood
Stations passed through from Seven Sisters Rail
- Finsbury Park
- Highbury & Islington
- King's Cross St. Pancras
- Warren Street
- Oxford Circus
- Green Park
SEVEN SISTERS UNDERGROUND STATION: Please enter and exit the station via the London Overground entrance in Seven Sisters Road. The High Road entrance is closed.
SOUTHEASTERN: Good Friday 10, Saturday 11, Sunday 12 and Easter Monday 13 April, no service between Lewisham and Petts Wood, or between Grove Park and Bromley North. Replacement buses operate between Lewisham and Orpington calling at Hither Green, Grove Park, Elmstead Woods, Chislehurst and Petts Wood. For Sundridge Park and Bromley North, please use London Buses Route 261 from Grove Park.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Petts Wood to Seven Sisters Rail
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Seven Sisters Rail to Bourne End Rail Station
- Seven Sisters Rail to West Jesmond (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Seven Sisters Rail to Minster Rail Station
- Seven Sisters Rail to Great Bentley Rail Station
- Seven Sisters Rail to Sampford Courtenay Rail Station
- Seven Sisters Rail to Bayford Rail Station
- Seven Sisters Rail to Burmarsh Road Station (RHDR)
- Seven Sisters Rail to Hythe Station (RHDR)
- Seven Sisters Rail to Ramsgate Rail Station