Starting at: Seven Sisters Rail
Arrive at: Lower Sydenham
EUSTON STATION: Step-free interchange is only available between southbound Northern line Bank Branch trains and southbound Victoria line trains, and between northbound Northern line Bank trains and northbound Victoria line trains. No step-free access or interchange is available to/from the Charing Cross branch platforms.
Stations passed through from Seven Sisters Rail
- Finsbury Park
- Highbury & Islington
- King's Cross St. Pancras
SEVEN SISTERS UNDERGROUND STATION: Please enter and exit the station via the London Overground entrance in Seven Sisters Road. The High Road entrance is closed.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Lower Sydenham to Seven Sisters Rail
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Seven Sisters Rail to Minster Rail Station
- Seven Sisters Rail to Great Bentley Rail Station
- Seven Sisters Rail to Sampford Courtenay Rail Station
- Seven Sisters Rail to Bayford Rail Station
- Seven Sisters Rail to Burmarsh Road Station (RHDR)
- Seven Sisters Rail to Hythe Station (RHDR)
- Seven Sisters Rail to Ramsgate Rail Station
- Seven Sisters Rail to Wivelsfield Rail Station
- Seven Sisters Rail to Biggleswade Rail Station