Starting at: Seven Sisters Rail
Arrive at: Belvedere
EUSTON STATION: Step-free interchange is only available between southbound Northern line Bank Branch trains and southbound Victoria line trains, and between northbound Northern line Bank trains and northbound Victoria line trains. No step-free access or interchange is available to/from the Charing Cross branch platforms.
Stations passed through from Seven Sisters Rail
- Finsbury Park
- Highbury & Islington
- King's Cross St. Pancras
SEVEN SISTERS UNDERGROUND STATION: Please enter and exit the station via the London Overground entrance in Seven Sisters Road. The High Road entrance is closed.
Ticket price information
Return journey: Belvedere to Seven Sisters Rail
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Seven Sisters Rail to Bourne End Rail Station
- Seven Sisters Rail to West Jesmond (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Seven Sisters Rail to Minster Rail Station
- Seven Sisters Rail to Great Bentley Rail Station
- Seven Sisters Rail to Sampford Courtenay Rail Station
- Seven Sisters Rail to Bayford Rail Station
- Seven Sisters Rail to Burmarsh Road Station (RHDR)
- Seven Sisters Rail to Hythe Station (RHDR)
- Seven Sisters Rail to Ramsgate Rail Station