Starting at: Seven Sisters Rail
Arrive at: White Notley Rail Station
Stations passed through from Seven Sisters Rail
- Finsbury Park
- Highbury & Islington
- King's Cross St. Pancras
SEVEN SISTERS UNDERGROUND STATION: Please enter and exit the station via the London Overground entrance in Seven Sisters Road. The High Road entrance is closed.
SEVEN SISTERS STATION: This station is likely to be very busy between 05:45-08:15 and 16:00-17:30. Where possible travel outside of these times and consider cycling or walking, including parts of your journey. Entry is expected to be busy, please expect to queue to enter so we can help maintain the national 2 metre social distancing. Interchange is also expected to be busy. You are advised, where possible, to avoid the station during the busiest times by taking the most direct route.
Ticket price information
Return journey: White Notley Rail Station to Seven Sisters Rail
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Seven Sisters Rail to Handsworth Booth Street (Midland Metro Stop)
- Seven Sisters Rail to Eccles Road Rail Station
- Seven Sisters Rail to Pitsea Rail Station
- Seven Sisters Rail to Sunningdale Rail Station
- Seven Sisters Rail to Bekesbourne Rail Station
- Seven Sisters Rail to Wootton (Isle of Wight Steam Railway)
- Seven Sisters Rail to Doleham Rail Station
- Seven Sisters Rail to Appleby Rail Station
- Seven Sisters Rail to Garelochhead Rail Station