Starting at: Seven Sisters Rail
Arrive at: West Kensington
Stations passed through from Seven Sisters Rail
- Finsbury Park
- Highbury & Islington
- King's Cross St. Pancras
- Warren Street
- Oxford Circus
- Green Park
SEVEN SISTERS UNDERGROUND STATION: Please enter and exit the station via the London Overground entrance in Seven Sisters Road. The High Road entrance is closed.
CIRCLE LINE: No service until further notice due to operational restrictions.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: West Kensington to Seven Sisters Rail
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Seven Sisters Rail to Syston Rail Station
- Seven Sisters Rail to Bishops Stortford Rail Station
- Seven Sisters Rail to Treorchy Rail Station
- Seven Sisters Rail to Beltring Rail Station
- Seven Sisters Rail to Ashey (Isle of Wight Steam Railway)
- Seven Sisters Rail to Bedford St Johns Rail Station
- Seven Sisters Rail to St Neots Rail Station
- Seven Sisters Rail to Abbey Road DLR
- Seven Sisters Rail to Berkhamsted Rail Station