Starting at: Seven Sisters Rail
Arrive at: South Kenton
Stations passed through from Seven Sisters Rail
- Tottenham Police Station
- Bruce Grove Station
- Lordship Lane
- Tottenham Sports Centre
- Tottenham Hotspur Football Club
- White Hart Lane Station
- Brantwood Road
- Nutfield Close
- Colyton Way
- Angel Corner
SEVEN SISTERS UNDERGROUND STATION: Please enter and exit the station via the London Overground entrance in Seven Sisters Road. The High Road entrance is closed.
SEVEN SISTERS STATION: This station is likely to be very busy between 05:45-08:15 and 16:00-17:30. Where possible travel outside of these times and consider cycling or walking, including parts of your journey. Entry is expected to be busy, please expect to queue to enter so we can help maintain the national 2 metre social distancing. Interchange is also expected to be busy. You are advised, where possible, to avoid the station during the busiest times by taking the most direct route.
Ticket price information
Unlimited bus and tram journeys within one hour.
Return journey: South Kenton to Seven Sisters Rail
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Seven Sisters Rail to Dewsbury Rail Station
- Seven Sisters Rail to Penrhiwceiber Rail Station
- Seven Sisters Rail to Waterbeach Rail Station
- Seven Sisters Rail to Longniddry Rail Station
- Seven Sisters Rail to Little Kimble Rail Station
- Seven Sisters Rail to Sandhills Rail Station
- Seven Sisters Rail to Fishersgate Rail Station
- Seven Sisters Rail to Marple Rail Station
- Seven Sisters Rail to Larbert Rail Station