Starting at: Seven Sisters Rail
Arrive at: Marble Arch
Stations passed through from Seven Sisters Rail
- South Tottenham Station
- St Ann's Road
- Egerton Road
- Stamford Hill Broadway
- Stamford Hill Library
- Lynmouth Road
- Stoke Newington Station
- Northwold Road / Stoke Newington Common
- Rectory Road / Brooke Road
- Manse Road
- Stoke Newington Road / Amhurst Road
- Princess May Road
- Shacklewell Lane
- Rio Cinema
- Dalston Kingsland Station
- Dalston Junction Station
SEVEN SISTERS STATION: The busiest time at this station is 05:45-07:30 and 16:00-17:30. Only travel if your journey is absolutely essential.
SEVEN SISTERS UNDERGROUND STATION: Please enter and exit the station via the London Overground entrance in Seven Sisters Road. The High Road entrance is closed.
MARBLE ARCH STATION: No down escalator until further notice.
Ticket price information
Unlimited bus and tram journeys within one hour.
Return journey: Marble Arch to Seven Sisters Rail
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Seven Sisters Rail to Rainham (Kent) Rail Station
- Seven Sisters Rail to Queens Park (Glasgow) Rail Station
- Seven Sisters Rail to Wootton (Isle of Wight Steam Railway)
- Seven Sisters Rail to Wem Rail Station
- Seven Sisters Rail to Broxbourne Rail Station
- Seven Sisters Rail to Luton Airport Parkway Rail Station
- Seven Sisters Rail to Lodge Road-West Bromwich Town Hall (Metro Stop)
- Seven Sisters Rail to Market Street (Manchester Metrolink)
- Seven Sisters Rail to Corporation Street (Midland Metro Stop)