Starting at: Seven Sisters Rail
Arrive at: London King's Cross St. Pancras
Stations passed through from Seven Sisters Rail
- Finsbury Park
- Highbury & Islington
- King's Cross St. Pancras
SEVEN SISTERS STATION: The busiest time at this station is 05:45-07:30 and 16:00-17:30. Only travel if your journey is absolutely essential.
SEVEN SISTERS UNDERGROUND STATION: Please enter and exit the station via the London Overground entrance in Seven Sisters Road. The High Road entrance is closed.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: London King's Cross St. Pancras to Seven Sisters Rail
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Seven Sisters Rail to Dover Priory Rail Station
- Seven Sisters Rail to White Notley Rail Station
- Seven Sisters Rail to Hungerford Rail Station
- Seven Sisters Rail to Stansted Airport Rail Station
- Seven Sisters Rail to
- Seven Sisters Rail to Kings Sutton Rail Station
- Seven Sisters Rail to Elsenham Rail Station
- Seven Sisters Rail to West Bromwich Central (Midland Metro Stop)
- Seven Sisters Rail to Great Chesterford Rail Station