Starting at: Russell Square
Arrive at: Harrow-on-the-Hill
Stations passed through from Russell Square
- King's Cross St. Pancras
HARROW ON THE HILL STATION: The busiest time at this station is 05:45-07:30 and 16:00-17:30. Only travel if your journey is absolutely essential.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Harrow-on-the-Hill to Russell Square
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Russell Square to St Margarets (Herts) Rail Station
- Russell Square to Reedham (Norfolk) Rail Station
- Russell Square to Rye Rail Station
- Russell Square to Corporation Street (Midland Metro Stop)
- Russell Square to Sutton Coldfield Rail Station
- Russell Square to North Fambridge Rail Station
- Russell Square to Bedhampton Rail Station
- Russell Square to Wootton (Isle of Wight Steam Railway)
- Russell Square to Sampford Courtenay Rail Station
- Russell Square to Great Bentley Rail Station
- Russell Square to Bicester Village Rail Station