Starting at: Ruislip Gardens
Arrive at: West Harrow
Stations passed through from Ruislip Gardens
- Berkeley Close
- Northdown Close
- Grosvenor Vale
- Ruislip Rugby Football Club
- Ruislip Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: West Harrow to Ruislip Gardens
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Ruislip Gardens to Stepney Green
- Ruislip Gardens to Ruislip Manor
- Ruislip Gardens to Mitcham Tram Stop
- Ruislip Gardens to King Henry's Drive Tram Stop
- Ruislip Gardens to Prince Regent DLR
- Ruislip Gardens to Turnham Green
- Ruislip Gardens to Wood Street
- Ruislip Gardens to Rayners Lane
- Ruislip Gardens to Brixton
- Ruislip Gardens to St Helier (London)
- Ruislip Gardens to Stratford International DLR