Starting at: Royal Oak
Arrive at: Clock House
Stations passed through from Royal Oak
- Westbourne Terrace
- Bishops Bridge Road / Little Venice
- Paddington Green Police Station
- Edgware Road Station / Bakerloo Line
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Clock House to Royal Oak
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Royal Oak to Haydons Road
- Royal Oak to Sandilands Tram Stop
- Royal Oak to Edgware Road (Circle Line)
- Royal Oak to Walthamstow Queens Road
- Royal Oak to Staines Rail Station
- Royal Oak to Cuffley
- Royal Oak to Claygate Rail Station
- Royal Oak to Colliers Wood
- Royal Oak to West Croydon Tram Stop
- Royal Oak to Dover Priory Rail Station
- Royal Oak to Penge West