Starting at: Royal Oak
Arrive at: Seven Sisters Rail
Stations passed through from Royal Oak
- Paddington (H&C Line)-Underground
- Edgware Road (Circle Line)
- Baker Street
- Great Portland Street
- Euston Square
- King's Cross St. Pancras
CIRCLE LINE: No service until further notice due to operational restrictions.
SEVEN SISTERS STATION: The busiest time at this station is 05:45-07:30 and 16:00-17:30. Only travel if your journey is absolutely essential.
SEVEN SISTERS UNDERGROUND STATION: Please enter and exit the station via the London Overground entrance in Seven Sisters Road. The High Road entrance is closed.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Seven Sisters Rail to Royal Oak
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Royal Oak to Deptford
- Royal Oak to Cuffley
- Royal Oak to Arena Tram Stop
- Royal Oak to Park Street Rail Station
- Royal Oak to Mitcham Tram Stop
- Royal Oak to Langley (Berks) Rail Station
- Royal Oak to Byfleet & New Haw Rail Station
- Royal Oak to Church Street Tram Stop
- Royal Oak to Wellesley Road Tram Stop
- Royal Oak to Fieldway Tram Stop
- Royal Oak to Southbury