Starting at: Royal Oak
Arrive at: Kingsbury
Stations passed through from Royal Oak
- Paddington (H&C Line)-Underground
- Edgware Road (Circle Line)
- Baker Street
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Kingsbury to Royal Oak
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Royal Oak to Haydons Road
- Royal Oak to Sandilands Tram Stop
- Royal Oak to Fieldway Tram Stop
- Royal Oak to South Quay DLR
- Royal Oak to Blackhorse Road
- Royal Oak to St James Street (London)
- Royal Oak to Stratford (London)
- Royal Oak to Edgware Road (Circle Line)
- Royal Oak to Hounslow West
- Royal Oak to Stratford International DLR
- Royal Oak to Phipps Bridge Tram Stop