Starting at: Richmond (London)
Arrive at: Oxted Rail Station
Stations passed through from Richmond (London)
- North Sheen Rail Station
- Mortlake Rail Station
- Barnes Rail Station
- Putney Rail Station
- Wandsworth Town Rail Station
- Clapham Junction Rail Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
SOUTHERN RAILWAY: Sunday 12 July, no service between South Croydon and East Grinstead / Uckfield. Replacement buses operate between Purley and East Grinstead / Crowborough calling at Upper Warlingham (for shuttle bus to Woldingham), Oxted and all stations, and between Crowborough and Uckfield.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Oxted Rail Station to Richmond (London)
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Richmond (London) to Headstone Lane
- Richmond (London) to Highams Park
- Richmond (London) to Horsley Rail Station
- Richmond (London) to Hoxton
- Richmond (London) to Ilford
- Richmond (London) to Kensington (Olympia)
- Richmond (London) to Kings Langley Rail Station
- Richmond (London) to Kingswood
- Richmond (London) to Lewisham
- Richmond (London) to London St Pancras International